Unisee 100 - Rear view camera system consists of a camera installed at the back of a vehicle, displaying video on top of the dash board when the car is in reverse gear. The advantage here is that the system feeds real-time images to the driver. Compared with traditional rear laser sensors, which provide alarm sounds with slower response time, the visual alert can effectively reduce the risk of hitting children or other obstacles.
Besides providing rear view images, it also offers backing distance mark, called rear view guiding line, which enables the driver to easily and quickly determine the distance for parking.
UniSee Product Advantages
- Multiple series products offer multiple features
- Designed for severe environmental tests at World’s first class OEM level
- Low lux, high image quality
- Clear image under strong contrast
- Max front camera temperature: + 1050C
- Low Camera power consumption: <30mA
- IP68 Standard : capable of withstanding heavy dust and high pressure water stream shooting (<1m) on the camera
- High resolution LCD monitors, 7” (1440*234)
- LCD monitors passed OE vibration and temperature tests